Learning to walk is a momentous occasion in all our lives.
Those wobbly first steps are arguably some of the most adorable and memorable for those who watch us grow up. Sadly, we don't get to remember the exciting moments, but we do get to enjoy them for these little cuties.
If you think watching babies take their first wiggle on two feet is adorable, just wait 'til you see giraffes, wallabies, and puppies do it!
1. He'll figure out his hind legs sooner or later.
2. Squeaks of celebration!
3. This little cutie is raring to go.
4. She doesn't realize how long her little legs actually are!
5. I wouldn't know what to do with those big feet, either.
6. "What in the...what are these things?"
7. "I'm up! Wait, I'm goin' down...I'm goin' down!"
8. I'm sure those wooden slats don't help the little guy.
9. Look at that lil' stilt walk!
10. Just one paw in front of the other...
11. Who knew baby bison were so darn cute?
12. He's so wobbly and unsure of himself!
13. "I'm comin' to getchya!"
View post on imgur.com//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js
14. Cassidy's new wheels allow her to finally be able to walk.
15. "So close...yet so, so far."
16. "I get by with a little help from my friends!"
Well, I think we can all agree...the struggle is real, no matter how big, small, or what species you are! But once you master walking, you can finally run.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/learning-to-walk/