I’m as big of a fan of pizza as the next guy or girl, but sometimes, I can’t help but crave something a little different than a standard pie.
Hear me out before you call me a traitor to the pizza club…
While I’ll always eat a slice of pepperoni if it’s put in front of me, these fun alternatives to a regular pie will have you running to the kitchen to replicate these delicious recipes.
1. This hash brown pizza will have you drooling in seconds.
2. Or maybe you want sliced potatoes? This pie is for you.
3. Okay, but can we talk about pizza monkey bread?
4. While we’re on the topic of carbs…pizza PASTA.
5. This isn’t your average pizza…it’s made in a Crock-Pot!
8. Basically make anything mini and I’m on board. I give you mini cauliflower pizzas.
9. Eggplant pizza never seemed like a good idea…then I saw these.
10. I love egg rolls and I love pizza…my prayers have been answered.
11. Pizza in a bowl? Yeah, I can get behind this concept.
12. I guess if you insist on being healthy, these quinoa pizza bites look good.
14. Or…make them mini (again)!
15. This pizza dip will have the whole family excited for snack time.
17. For all you pizza-for-breakfast fans: easy egg pizza.
18. These pizza waffles also look delicious!
19. Or maybe you’re craving dessert? Well this pizza cake isn’t sweet, but it’s chock-full of meat.
20. This pizza cake is equally delicious, but perhaps less harsh on your arteries?
If these tasty pizza alternatives didn’t make you a believer in the power of the pie — in different forms — then I don’t know what will!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/pizza-alternatives/
End your day with an avocado-stuffed burger.
Alice Mongkongllite / BuzzFeed
1. Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Salad With Miso Dressing
For a salad that’s anything but basic. Get the recipe here.
2. Tomato, Avocado, Mushroom, and Corn Soup
You didn’t know avocado could get this cozy. Get the recipe here.
3. Stovetop Avocado Mac â€˜n’ Cheese
Sneak something healthy into your favorite comfort food. Get the recipe here.
4. Asparagus, Snap Pea, and Avocado Pasta
Light, healthy, delicious. Get the recipe here.
5. Avocado-Stuffed Burger
It’s like nesting dolls but for protein. Get the recipe here.
6. Smoked Salmon, Avocado, and Arugula Salad
For a smoky take on a dinner salad. Get the recipe here.
7. Five-Ingredient Easy White Chicken Chili
Add a little color (and texture) to your bowl. Get the recipe here.
8. Quinoa Salad With Asparagus, Peas, Avocado, and Lemon Basil Dressing
Make this quick dish in 30 minutes (including prep time!). Get the recipe here.
9. Chicken Avocado Burgers
For the juiciest burgers that won’t dry out in the refrigerator. Get the recipe here.
10. Charred Corn and Avocado Pizza
Get some green into your pizza. Get the recipe here.
11. Grilled Salmon With Avocado Salsa
Top off a piece of salmon with this inspired mixture. Get the recipe here.
12. Pepita and Avocado Pasta
Mix up pasta night with creamy avocado sauce. Get the recipe here.
13. Cucumber, Avocado, and Feta Salad
A quick and easy side dish that compliments every meal. Get the recipe here.
14. Avocado Naan Flatbread With Kale and Roasted Acorn Squash
Use avocado to make naan and impress your foodie friends. Get the recipe here.
15. Avocado Orzo With Shrimp
Make orzo a taste extra rich with warm avocado mixed in. Get the recipe here.
16. Tuna and Avocado Brown Rice Bowl
The perfect fast (and healthy) food for when you’re running late. Get the recipe here.
17. Avocado Grilled Cheese
For a little health kick that only adds to the flavor. Get the recipe here.
18. Zucchini Pasta and Creamy Avocado-Cucumber Sauce
For an all-veggie feast. Get the recipe here.
19. Avocado and Parmesan Pasta
Simple, healthy, and positively delicious. Get the recipe here.
20. Chicken and Avocado Soup
The perfect feel-good food just got that much more perfect. Get the recipe here.
21. Portobello Mushrooms With Avocado Pesto
Dress up veggies with some serious flavor. Get the recipe here.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncaporimo/delicious-ways-to-eat-avocado-for-dinner