“Oh, the humanity!”
1. When he didn’t let the haters stop him from living his life:
Live your best life, Newman.
2. When he taught us all the valuable lesson: “Quit while you’re ahead.”
Nothing makes you feel better than lying in the fetal position feeling sorry for yourself.
5. When he perfectly described how a long week can feel:
6. When he reacted how we all do when someone mentions food:
7. When he was the picture of bravery in the face of peril:
A true American hero.
9. When he advocated for the rights of postal workers everywhere:
Psh, like hell I’m going out there in this weather.
10. When he was down with the latest slang:
Newman was the original hipster.
11. When he wasn’t afraid to deliver the harsh truth:
Honesty is the best policy, after all.
12. When he spoke profoundly about the nature of love:
13. When he proved himself to be a true connoisseur of the arts:
14. And when he was an absolute lady killer when it came to flirting:
He is the picture of seduction.
15. When he was a master chef:
And also a master dancer.
16. And when other people started to notice what a complex individual he was:
There is, Elaine. There is.